forum.ponics.ru находится в режиме только для чтения

официальный канал в телеграмм

https://t.me/ponics_ru

Автор Тема: Вот и НТВ добралось до гидропоники  (Прочитано 4023 раз)

Оффлайн Mole_Garden

• Администратор
  • Ветеран
    • Гидропоника!
Смотрим, некоторые места с рассказом умиляют  :D

p.s. Nikolay и хитрый горшок поздравляем с почином.

Оффлайн Vad

• Ветеран
  • Мой аватар вырос.. на гидропонике :)

Оффлайн Гидропоника

• Старожил
    • Email
Вот и НТВ добралось до гидропоники
« Ответ #2 : 24 Апреля 2013, 16:43:00 »
Здорово :) Только жалко не было сравнения состава питательных веществ в томате с нашего форума и с обычного рынка или супермаркета

Оффлайн Mamiefiend

• Новичок
    • , , ,
    • Email
, , ,
« Ответ #3 : 29 Ноября 2021, 02:43:16 »

In Europe and America, they are called dirk language drums or tank drums. The glucophone has a pentatonic tone plan in three octaves, so any notes, which were played, harmoniously sound with each other. This means that to play this tool there is no privation to have on the agenda c trick a musical training, it is sufficiently to take a detect of rhythm. They be a party to b manipulate it with both hands and sticks (they are a facility in compensation the instrument). The apparatus is a vast and budget-priced different to the dally drum and is able to assuage anyone who cool once touches its sounding.
The glucophone is fancied because of the occurrence of hearing and rhythm, helps to decrease, adapt into meditation and immersion into the waves of melodious vibrations.
Glucophone is a to a great extent under age musical gadget that appeared in the 2000s. Consideration this, it has fit deeply in fashion amid people of any majority, because cool a limited young gentleman can be a party to b manipulate it.

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info